My Chaco Golden Knee

TarantulaTeen

Arachnopeon
Hello its me Chance (TarantulaTeen) and I think my Golden knee is going to molt. As most of know that some species of Grammostola fasten when about to molt (or wait a year to mostly like the Grammostola Rosea some times does:})and my golden knee isnt even going to touch her cricket. shes usally up on her bark just laying.:? and she is webbing alot like most tarantulas do before molts.
please add your comment :D

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello its me Chance (TarantulaTeen) and I think my Golden knee is going to molt. As most of know that some species of Grammostola fasten when about to molt (or wait a year to mostly like the Grammostola Rosea some times does:})and my golden knee isnt even going to touch her cricket. shes usally up on her bark just laying.:? and she is webbing alot like most tarantulas do before molts.
please add your comment :D
Chance.... your grammar makes it difficult to understand you sometimes. Just a little, though.

Is there a dark patch on her abdomen?

EDIT: A pic would be even better.

jt39565

Arachnoknight
"Chance.... your grammar makes it difficult to understand you sometimes. Just a little, though."

Wow is all I can say. This isn't texting time in Junior High is it?

TarantulaTeen

Arachnopeon
lol

srry for the grammer becuase im tired :eek:. srry i cant take a pic because my camera is broken but there is a nice yellowish patch on her.{D

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
"Chance.... your grammar makes it difficult to understand you sometimes. Just a little, though."

Wow is all I can say. This isn't texting time in Junior High is it?
Other than the fact that the second sentence is a fragment, I can see nothing wrong with what is posted.