My centipedes.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Great centipede. Here in Italy are very cheap those, oh and btw needs to check my S.subspinipes, disappeared since three weeks almost, uhm pre molt my ... I suspect he/she's up to something :shifty:

basin79

ArachnoGod
Great centipede. Here in Italy are very cheap those, oh and btw needs to check my S.subspinipes, disappeared since three weeks almost, uhm pre molt my ... I suspect he/she's up to something :shifty:
In the UK adults are quite expensive so you're lucky.

You're subspinipes will look incredible. They always do after a molt.

basin79

ArachnoGod
A couple I used to own. Rubbish phone pictures. Regret selling these but I'd lost the love for my inverts so sold them all apart from a couple.

Scolopendra sp (Hispanola giant red)

Juvenile scolopendra galapagoensis.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
In the UK adults are quite expensive so you're lucky.

You're subspinipes will look incredible. They always do after a molt.
Yeah, one of the 'Pro' of Italy when venomous are involved is that centipedes, incredibly, reached a sort of 'deity' status. They are cheap, available, you can ship those (unlike other inverts, save for feeders) and, if you end bitten, the Hospital will cure you without questions.

Unlike for arachnids that were banned, lol

Scoly

Arachnobaron
Nice. I have a batch of Hardwickei, seem to be exactly the same size, most of which also shed this week. That's a pretty hefty cricket you've given him!

basin79

ArachnoGod
Nice. I have a batch of Hardwickei, seem to be exactly the same size, most of which also shed this week. That's a pretty hefty cricket you've given him!
Yes. It isn't shy with food and the venom shuts down the cricket pretty fast. It's a good meal after a shed. It's looking really skinny.

Jakub

Arachnopeon
Oh my god I need this centipede. In my country, you can usually get a cingulata or a subspinipes, I have very rarely seen someone offering other species, but man, the hardwickei is gorgeous.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Oh my god I need this centipede. In my country, you can usually get a cingulata or a subspinipes, I have very rarely seen someone offering other species, but man, the hardwickei is gorgeous.
They are very very bonny. Not the biggest but their colours are unreal.