my cats...

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My grumpy eight year old cat, being attacked by the young one. Her look says it all.

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
well,

I adopted the black one, at eight years old, fully declawed and with the name of "Sicily". So, we left her that name, kinda. My kids have shortened it to "Sissy."
The other one is Teensy. I will have to get some of those picts to show you...but, I brought her home from the pound at a week old. She was so little and tiny and teensy, and I bottlefed her and weaned her and now she is crazy. :) So, even though she grew, she is still a small cat.

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
CUuuute. I used to call Lacey "Tiny" alot, she was a small cat too. Actually, all my cats have had many nicknames. Comet is known also as "Kizzy, Bubby, Man, One, Bug, Buggy, Lump, Butthead" and Lacey was also known as "Toot, tooty, Princess, Pincess, Beets, Beach, Bitch, Tiny, Tines, Tiny-tine, Tiny-winey, Peshus...." :eek: Im sure Ive missed a few. :) I miss her terribly still. :( :( About her nickname Toot..... she had gas when she adopted us because of worms, but deworming her fixed that.

I got a new cat, as you probly know, her name is Kes, she doesnt have many nicknames yet, shes only bin w/us for 11 days. Just Kes, or Kessy.

Heres her pic:

Attachments