My Barkscorpions - new birth/ molt pics

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My Barkscorpions - new birth/ molt pics

a few events happen to all my bark scorpion today so i decided to take photos of them :)

1st event--- Birth : C.gracilis

Another female due to birth...

the proud daddy and the husband of two female

2nd event---first Lychas scutilus in my posession to moult on the bark. er.. upwards? i took it out of the vile to take phtoto, back groud is not its enclosure.

Some other group pics of the breeding group i have

3rd event--- 4th instar Lychas infuscatus post moult

adult female mum resting :p~

4th event--- report on L mucronatus *hainanesis* (*haha i came up with that)

i try to combine all my 4 hainan speciment and 4 others that i already have, they seem to all group in different hides! so i just take a photo of one of the couple that actually stayed together :) top is the male bottom is the female

Mark Newton

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Some nice shots here. I particularly like the second closeup view, great looking carapace. I find carapace form to be quite fascinating and the Buthids have some pretty amazing variation. Good work getting the ecdysis shots too...:clap:

Rigelus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I particularly like the second closeup view
And after just looking through this thread that was also the picture that jumped out at me......Very nice.:clap:

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
superb pics!:clap: love the close up of the mom and baby, really good.. GL and raising to adulthood!{D

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
how do you like the L. mucronatus? I am really thinking about getting some. i think i have become a bark scorpion addict like most....haha

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Those C. gracilis are really beautiful -- they're next on my wish-list. :D

Amazing pics!

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well very soon after the second female pop too i might sell off all the kids as its too much to handle for me right now! hahah so keep a look out oh FS/t in 1-2 weeks time :)

thanks guys for all teh comp;limeents. close up pic is a pain in the ass in makeing sure the scorp don move and the lighteing is right unfortunalet im using some yello ikea bulb which makes the photos not so nice, i hope to improvbe on that soon :p~

as for l muc, they don do much but they are damn fun to watch and observe, when untreatened, they seem to be like slow and stuff, some tgime refusing to move, once irritated they seem to move at high speed that because of this i lost one in my room - not found yet! haha. go ahead for it! its a cool species.!

compner7 - hehe i raised the parents form young too, they r pretty easy to keep andbreed took me less then 1 year from 3rd/4th till birth :) and the male is the oldest! hahah and i find that hes the collest among all :)

mark- i cant agree with you more, absoulte love those pattern on ther "head", another speciment with these granulations on theor heads is Mesobuthus Tamulus (Hottentotta Tamulus?). they r my first desert scorpions L)