My babies.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
OK, here's a few pics I shot today, the first is of my B. Smithi, Victoria. As fat as she is she pounced that cricket right after that shot (the death and devour scene unfortunately got a bad flash reflection and didn't come out :()

Attachments

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
And here is the G. Rosea I mentioned before, attacking my paintbrush. In hindsite, I should have gotten a bottom view, but was more worried about her hurting herself on the brush than getting a good photo with the one hand not holding the brush. Incidentally, I thought it came out pretty good.

Attachments

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Oops, the above pic was a few days ago, this one is today, when she's being "nice"

Attachments

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
wow..the B smithi must be one helluva hair flicker LOL!
love that bald pink butt!
and the second pic of the rosie...cool effects...looks like a black light...
is this the psycho rosie?!

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
wow..the B smithi must be one helluva hair flicker LOL!
love that bald pink butt!
and the second pic of the rosie...cool effects...looks like a black light...
is this the psycho rosie?!
The one and only..

Incidentally, the pic was taken blindly with my right hand while my left held the brush, in the middle of my living room table. Lucky me that it came out pretty decent :)

And for some reason, I've ever seen her flick hairs. I've seen her do the motions once, but didn't feel a thing. I wonder if she's flicking at inanimate objects when I'm not home. It does seem that the fatter she gets the less black hairs she has though.

Bill.