My avicularia versicolor juvy

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
cool

Hey how long have u had it. How big is it. Wow it looks fantastic mine are bearly 1" and 3/4" but can wait till they grow. :)
have a nice day
geo

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hey

Hey Vayu Son the 2nd Pic is missin:p but the first Pic is cool! can u answer me how big it is?

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

Ive had her since october, before that she was holleys. Not definately sexed yet but i have my inclinations..

-V

Edit: sorry, about 2.5" ;p

Attachments

Frostbyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
mines about 1" .. Ive had her 2 maybe 3 months now. How often do they molt? Ive been feeding her small crickets once about every 9-10 days. Is this enough ? And finally , I try to mist her deli cup once a day ( lightly ) . Is that ok? I wish I could get her out , but shes so dang fast and spastic there's no way Id try to hold her. Thanx ....

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
I have a 1/2" baby versicolor that i feed 1/4" crickets every 2 days or so. Such a cute little girl/guy. She has webbed up her vial pretty nicely. I was told by a guy who has over 100 tarantulas that while they are in a vial they can get the water they need from the crickets they eat. and I trust this guy cause he has been taking care of Tarantulas for a long time now and has so many as well as sells them.but he said once its big enough for a mini kritter keeper you can put a film canister lid in and put water in that and it should be fine. cant wait till mine gets bigger so I can actually see some color. they are my #1 Tarantula.

peace

TheDon