My 2nd turantula

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Pamphobeteus are wonderful. Remember not to keep them bone dry. This might be a much different experience for you, depending on what species your other spider is.

Dodgypill

Arachnopeon
Pamphobeteus are wonderful. Remember not to keep them bone dry. This might be a much different experience for you, depending on what species your other spider is.
Pamphobeteus sp machala is correct .... my other t is a lasiodora parahybana

Attachments

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Not much different, then. Both are fast growing, large, species with nightmarish urticating hairs.
Out of the two, I would say that the Pamphobeteus is more laid back overall and the parahybana is more inclined to be skittish and kick hairs. That is anecdotal based on my own experience with my females of both species.

Dodgypill

Arachnopeon
Not much different, then. Both are fast growing, large, species with nightmarish urticating hairs.
Out of the two, I would say that the Pamphobeteus is more laid back overall and the parahybana is more inclined to be skittish and kick hairs. That is anecdotal based on my own experience with my females of both species.
I've heard as much ... my l.p is a sweetheart, just teeny tiny bolts now and then