Mvskokee pics

shakw0n

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ok, how about ARTEMIS (it`s a greek name and it means the Goddess of the Moon and Hunt), or maybe ARVIN( a german name that means Friend to all)
I like this one, SALUS(a latin name and means Healthy)
I`ve got more if u like

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pretty cool pic the ole lady made up

C.darlingi molt

Augacephalus sp mozambique

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well I got a newb. I thought about posting this in the right forum. Screw it I'm posting it here.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well-rounded collection.

Mvskokee, Nice pics. +1, The woma is awesome. It's always good to see another who's not affiliated with the Jenny Craig spider diet group. Nice to see you're feeding the younguns well. I'll eventually make my way to the ow's but for now will stick with my fat-butt nw terrestrials. Heck, they're still skinny compared to the occasional sling I see on the boards. Good thread. Terry D

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I May have Mentioned B4

But the smaller Blood, is by Far, the Prettiest I have ever Seen! :worship:

- Jason

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
And here is the KING. Decided to unearth this bad mama jama because I have a guy coming tom to take her to NARBC for the Oklahoma Invert Society display. If you are going check her out and tell me what ya think. I won't be there. Whats crazy about this girl is she will trick you. She will be all calm and walking slow then BAM! She will move like a speed demon with an attitude problem. The 2nd scariest T I own. Well when you mess with her other than that she is a pet hole.

LOL this one looks like I crushed her like a witch from The Wizard of Oz. She tried to bolt when i put the hide down and stuck her legs out at me. Don't worry she wasn't even close to being crushed...just saying hello!{D

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I picked her up from a guy that had raised her from a sling. Only 20 bucks! Pretty sweet deal I thought.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Oooh gorgeous blood python! I considered picking up a little guy at a local place not too long ago... but decided against it. Now I am wondering if I should change my mind again..! lol

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oooh gorgeous blood python! I considered picking up a little guy at a local place not too long ago... but decided against it. Now I am wondering if I should change my mind again..! lol

I'm telling ya. Best snake species I have encountered yet. Do it peer pressure peer pressure!{D

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'm telling ya. Best snake species I have encountered yet. Do it peer pressure peer pressure!{D

But the attitude! I am not worried about myself, just my son as he grows up. Though, you know what they say about what doesn't kill you... LOL

This little one I was considering, tried to bite one of the workers while I was holding it and literally jumped from my hands trying to get him :eek:
He said with more regular holding he'd be fine... but I am not known for my attention to holding snakes, which is why I settled on getting hots that don't need/want to be held hehe

PM on the way, since you actually have me considering this! hehe

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Most cb snakes don't have the attitude. Some still do time to time. But for the most part they are easily predictable.