Must Love Geckos

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Uroplatus genus is my favorite. I’ve owned 2 different species. However the prices went through the roof compared to when I kept them.

What species of Uro do you breed?

Madnesssr

Arachnoknight
Uroplatus genus is my favorite. I’ve owned 2 different species. However the prices went through the roof compared to when I kept them.

What species of Uro do you breed?
I have successfully bred sikorae, ebenaui, and phantasticus. I also have fiera. They have laid 1 egg, but I don’t have any hatchlings yet.

These all look wonderful!
Thanks man!

PDFs focus man!
My focus is small geckos 😂.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My focus is small geckos 😂.
I’ve only kept leopards, crested and Uro. Always loved the various Day Gecko species. But once I found Uro, I was sold. Esp with sikorae camouflage!!

I’ve never owned Phants unfortunately! They are one of my favorites.Years ago there was a breeder who had a large variety of phants, all sorts of diverse camouflage including some with moss green. I never did get any. However I would love to own them.

Last edited:

Madnesssr

Arachnoknight
I’ve only kept leopards, crested and Uro. Always loved the various Day Gecko species. But once I found Uro, I was sold. Esp with sikorae camouflage!!

I’ve never owned Phants unfortunately! They are one of my favorites.Years ago there was a breeder who had a large variety of phants, all sorts of diverse camouflage including some with moss green. I never did get any. However I would love to own them.
IMG_8945.jpeg
This is one of my favorite females. I am hoping she starts laying again.

Madnesssr

Arachnoknight
wow they are gorgeous!!

you really gotta stop tempting me with these or ill have to message you when you have offspring....:plot:
I owe you some Narceus photos on WhatsApp. I can send you Phant photos to. 😂

Madnesssr

Arachnoknight
Wow 🤩

I’ve never had any geckos, but that’s amazing. Is it hard, heating them all?
Uroplatus like it cool. So no heating is required for them. But the Strophurus like it warm. I can usually get them to the right temps with just UVB.

Kada

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Amazing pics, keep them coming. Uroplatyus is one of my favorite groups of animals! I wish I lived somewhere cooler so I could them! They have become extremely expensive out here. Plus one needs an AC in the house haha.