mrderanged

JDK

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by mrderanged
Next Saturday and Sunday, there is a Reptile Expo in White Plains, NY. I go every time and there are some very good dealers there who specialize in inverts. Might be your best bet.

Scott
Are inverts sold there? If not, i have no reason to go plus it is 2 hours away...

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Yes, there are generally 3 dealers who deal strictly in inverts and a few other tables that have a couple each. Also a great place to pick up supplies such as kritter keepers, water dishes, cork bark, etc....

Scott

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey Scott,
do you know if the Reptile Expo in White Plains, NY will visit Seattle, Wa in the future? I can't seem to find any Reptile Shows in Seattle.
thanks

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by JDK
Are inverts sold there? If not, i have no reason to go plus it is 2 hours away...
It's worth the ride if you plan on getting a couple of spiders. There's always a good selection. I picked up a P.penderseni, P.smithi @ the last show.
Mike

Last edited:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Originally posted by Theraposa
hey Scott,
do you know if the Reptile Expo in White Plains, NY will visit Seattle, Wa in the future? I can't seem to find any Reptile Shows in Seattle.
thanks
Couldn't tell you. As far as I know, the guy who runs this one is strictly east coast, but I'm sure there are some in your area. You just have to find them.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Scott

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Originally posted by Theraposa
hey Scott,
thanks
there are 1-2 a year in Puyallup (sp?). I went to the one last year, it was pretty good. It's held at the Fairgrounds.
I think one is in October, and one in the spring sometime