Moving my Irminia

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi

Wish me luck. :D

I'm going to move my Irminia ( 2 inch ) to a better cage/enclosure tomorrow with some more height and a better wooden hide out.

This is a "speed monster" with a tiny winy bit of attitude so I hope it will go fine. I use the tactic: Run-one-direction-let-out:D

Kenny

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wish you all the luck because I have a 4" that I need to transfer and haven't had the time yet and I'm not looking forwards to it neither. Fast is an understatement:D I've also got to move a 6" P.regalis and I know she will be easier than my Irminia.
GOOD LUCK!

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Even at 2 inches, my irminia almost beat me. I chased it all over my coffee table, and it was an inch away from escaping. I can't WAIT till the next change :)

Bill

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
S/he beat me

Hi

Well, we decided to do it tonight and s/he was up in a corner of the "old" cage as usual and I tried to put a vial beneath to see if it would move into it, well it went 290 mph the other way and when s/he was out before time could record it,:D s/he made a dash and fell to the floor, not a high fall, soft carpet below, and made a run for it

I had some deli cups prepared and the first try went bad , but the second one went oki doki, i.e. s/he had went inside the deli cup.

I lift the deli cup up and s/he walked into the new cage and s/he is right now hiding behind the new very goodlooking wood-tube that was put in there.:)

S/he has a new home:)

Phewwww

Kenny