Most Active Species

zeeman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
All types of parabuthus villosus are very active. They are out during the day.
Mine will chase there prey around the enclosure until they catch it. Actually most parabuthus that I have seen will chase prey. They are a very hot species.
Thats great info, thank you. A diurnal scorpion is pretty rare from my reading so far, so that's great news for someone looking to get into hot's!

zeeman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
One of my favorite scorpions out of all i kept was Babycurus Jacksoni.I liked the color and they were easy to keep and very fiesty when it came to feeding but i have not seen them around in a while.

Looks very similar to a T stigmurus to my untrained eye. It's an Old World so not sure how hot they are, but a good looking species. I wanted a T stigmurus until I found out how hot they were. This could be a great alternative.

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
They are way darker colored than T.stigmurus. Also old world and new world don’t matter with scorpions as it does with tarantulas. For example Heterometrus and Pandinus are old world, Tityus are new world. Anyway, Babycurus jacksoni is not considered medically significant.

more_rayne

Arachnopeon
C. sculpturatus are my most active scorpions. They are usually out in the open, exploring their environment day or night. They are totally chill, not skittish at all.