Morning Wood (amusing title I know)

AmberReptiles

Arachnopeon
Has anyone tried feeding the Repashy Product, Morning Wood, to their millipedes? I've seen it described as "an excellent staple diet for terrestrial detrivorous invertebrates such as ... millipedes".

The product as described for fish is much more amusing.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Someone recently posted about feeding Repashy but I can't find it now. I don't think they were using the morning wood but another product. If I come across it again, I will tag you in the post. A search is not bringing it forward. Weird.

AmberReptiles

Arachnopeon
Yeah before posting I searched several ways on the forum but found nothing. Maybe it is still new-ish? I'm interested considering the ad but...do I want to make my AGBs guinea pigs? That is the question.

Someone recently posted about feeding Repashy but I can't find it now. I don't think they were using the morning wood but another product. If I come across it again, I will tag you in the post. A search is not bringing it forward. Weird.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
So I think the post I saw was about crested geckos. I think it sounds like a good resource. Maybe just feed it once a week until you hear from others experiences. I think I'll try it. Maybe for bumbles first.