More new babies

captmarga

Arachnobaron
My newest set of slings arrived. Darn those pokies! This (P regalis) one ran up my arm, down the chair and across the floor... luckily re-trapped, but not in the home it was supposed to go in. Too bad, it will have to stay in the smaller cube for now. It needs to relax (and so do I) before we try again. The cube is just on it's side, not upright, otherwise it's just the smaller of the ones I had prepped.

The other three gave far less problem, so I have a tiny little Suntiger and two Avics (azura & Divers) added to the collection. Still got to go see about the bigger ones so I can SEE the babies without my reading glasses...

Marga

captmarga

Arachnobaron
And bigger babies...

Silly me. Went to get three and ended up with four... A huge female earthtiger, a pinktoe, a 3.5" OBT and one unclassified. The guy is supposed to double check on the unclassified for me.

I'm afraid the big gal has been injured, I thought I saw a drop of ichor near a joint, but it was gone when I looked again. I guess the less I mess with her the better. She is very fat and healthy, so fingers crossed. She moved normally, but I don't want to move her around much if I can avoid it.

Going back, I am now not sure it was not water droplets... she sat in the water dish.

She's BIG! My hands are not small.

(Tarantula is head up). Ventral of Mae West.

Rehousing the OBT is going to be fun. She (it) is aggressive and in a smallish deli cup. Fun, fun. Probably a GBT - Guaranteed Bitey Thing. Name Flibbertijibbet. (A reference to lyrics in a song...)

The pinktoe is definitely that. Supposed to be recently molted and also female. I note the old mold is stashed in the cage. I will try and retrieve it. No name yet, both gender names being considered.

And the unknown...

Yeah, I'm hooked. I've always wanted multiple Ts. Now I've got them... but I'm out of room for the moment. I think I'll wait 'til I can go to an expo and see them face to fang before I get any more right now.

Later all!

Marga

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very awesome additions. I've never just gotten one T when shopping for arachnids.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very awesome additions. I've never just gotten one T when shopping for arachnids.
I know what you mean!

There's an expo here this weekend, and I'm worried I'll come home with half a dozen little critters :wall: {D