Mondays suck! Let's have a contest!

Euronymous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
and unecessary. a soda would've been cool, or a old t-shirt or something. Man I've got one more guess and i am passing out, but I think I know what it is, pretty sure

Spider787

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
One more and then i am out I love gbbs and i want one but this is just ridic i could have ordered and received my now. lol

Spider787

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think we should get somethin just for endurance alone its been a long day i have been tryin to win somethin since i woke up and its 5 in the morning now. lol

Euronymous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if you still have that male olive keeled I'll send you a female if you pay shipping. PM me if your down. I need the KK

Euronymous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Georgia to the floor, you either up really early or really late. I hope you just won.

Euronymous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
my final answer is 511. And if that is not right then I have four more letters to depending on whether or not I fall asleep walking down the stares

Euronymous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh man, I miss read the "one person was one number away from..." wrong, I thought you meant recently. I had a whole strategy and every thing. Well I did my best damn it, and that what being a man is all about or some thing

Spider787

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well I just read this entire thread...madness
Well you did not read very close you should go back and read the hint on like 26 or 27 somewhere in there and then go back and read the post between there and the talkenlates post before that and I am almost sure you will find you guess to be really far off.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well you did not read very close you should go back and read the hint on like 26 or 27 somewhere in there and then go back and read the post between there and the talkenlates post before that and I am almost sure you will find you guess to be really far off.
Ether that or you confused yourself really badly and are thinking he is far off but maybe he is not. {D