Mondays suck! Let's have a contest!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I can already predict someone out here is putting raisins in deli to get close with their guess. You people are many things and resourceful is just one of them.:)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
lol I can already pictures this. It's gonna be like the "guess how many roaches are in the jar" thread {D
I did think of that, but I'll save that one for another day I am in far to lazy a mood to mess with the roaches today.

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
this is gonna be the hardest to keep track of and make an educated guess...

1373 raisins.

brothaT

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm going to keep guessing because:

1. This is just too much fun
2. Gbbs are completely awesome
3. Ryan will probably just start another contest if I win again since there are no additional shipping costs, and we all want to imagine him doing things like counting hundreds of raisins.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm going to keep guessing because:

1. This is just too much fun
2. Gbbs are completely awesome
3. Ryan will probably just start another contest if I win again since there are no additional shipping costs, and we all want to imagine him doing things like counting hundreds of raisins.

If you win a third time and I am going to start searching my house for a bug or spy cam.

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I get off work in a little over an hour, and am seriously considering swinging by the grocery store to buy raisins... not that i even care much about winning, but I'm feeling competitive...

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh wow, I didnt know you were actually "counting" raisins! haha.

Il'll go with 754