molting frequencies?

Kali

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my fem usambara is flipped over in molt fashion at this moment. she last molted on 5/10. should she be molting again this soon? how do you tell what is too much? last week she was hiding in her borrow all week long. this was unusual because she is normally out and about. also, how big should she be (approx) before she is mature/breedable? i know people with males who apparently have needs too.
thanx:}

Kristin

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
How big?

How big is she? Really depends upon how big they are. Some of my spiderlings molt once a month while my larger adults maybe once every year or two. If she's an adult or even juvie and she just molted on 5/10, I think that would be extremely odd.:confused:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
My slings molt, on average, once a month.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yes, how large is the T?

is it a male perchance.. i guess that goes back to the "how big is it" question :)

and terri, next time he asks you for gerbil tea, give him a cup of hot water and a gerbil and say "alright, but you have to squeeze it"

peace
dave

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
:D Ohhhh Dave... my stomach hurts... the other employees are looking at me... I can't stop laughing... THAT IS SO GROSS!!:D

O.K. on topic, does gender make a difference in molt rate? I had never heard that before.