Molted!!

drurymercy

Arachnopeon
I can’t find the who molted today thread but my tiny G pulchripes started molting on the way to my grandpas funeral I was so excited lol he didn’t even grow at all😂😂 then I see my T vagans also molted!!! Now this baby grew I’ll let him harden up then rehouse him such a nice surprise I get so excited for new growth!!! First 2 are my T vagans and 3rd pic is my Chaco after his molt and last pic is him on his molt mat😍😍 god I just love these guys!!!

Attachments

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Sorry for your loss of your grandpa, my grandpa never got to see any of my Ts. 🥲 grats on your molts those are two Ts I want again.

drurymercy

Arachnopeon
Sorry for your loss of your grandpa, my grandpa never got to see any of my Ts. 🥲 grats on your molts those are two Ts I want again.
Thank u for the kind words! My grandpa didn’t either but he would have loved them! He’s from Peru my family goes down every year and they have to sleep and ride the tiny boats with a handful of tarantulas every time😂😂 and idk what’s in the air but I woke up to my N chromatus had molted!! He will also be getting a rehouse in a few days!!

Attachments