Molt of G. rosea... I was so scared...

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yesterday I was feeding my sweeties. My G. rosea hasn't eaten anything for some days, but I didn't expect that she would be molted so early. So I put her a piece of mealworm and wanted to leave it there for some time and if she wouldn't eat it I wanted to take it out. But when I checked one hour later she was laying already on her back... And unfortunatelly she has chosen the worst place she could... She had the whole box to lay... but she laid exactly on this piece of mealworm... I didn't want to disturb her so I was waiting... She went out of her molt and she looked fine, but she was still laying on this piece of mealworm. And after some hours I noticed that she couldn't turn over on her legs, because she was glued to this mealworm and this mealworm was glued to ground... I was so scared, first I didn't know what to do... But I decided to help her to turn over. So I did it. But she was so weak... But it went fine. And then I saw that this piece of mealworm is glued to three legs and abdomen. She had problems with walking... I decided to take this mealworm from her, beacuse I was afraid that soon it will go mouldy and it could be a danger for my spider :( So, as gently as I could, I was trying to take it from her... I was so scared, beacause she was so week... But after some minutes I managed it... And thanks God, she was moving then in right way... Then I left her alone to calm down and today in the morning I checked that she is really fine now :) I am so happy...
I hope I didn't make a mistake yeaterday by taking away from her this piece of wormeal. But the most important thing is that I didn't hurt her...
Uffff... Now I'm fine... But yesterday...