Molitor's gallery

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanks :D. it's amazing how growing up next to your pet can prevent you from noticing how it changes. when i first got the cancerides, she was still blue , and i barely even noticed she had changed colors until i went deep into my picturetrail album {D

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you need to fatten that P.cancerides up!! lol throw 3 large crix in at once.. it will get em all :) I can do that with the cancerides and my blondi.. its like playing catch :D

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i know she will, i just wouldn't want to raise her metabolism too much seeing as how cold it is here.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah, i'll say ;) and she's got an additude to match her colors, she even attacks the water in her dish!

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think she's going to burst!

and here are the full tanks:

Last edited:

Doezsha

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Awsome close ups bro I cant wate until my baby C.sp "blue" gets biger... yee

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanks :D my Cyrio still has a long way to go herself, and i'm hoping that she molts really soon.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if, through all odds, all goes well with the H. longipes i'm expecting tomorrow, you can except a whole lot more pics ;) 'cause i gotta get all the ones i can before she magically transforms into a hole.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

my new H. longipes. i put it into the container i got my M. robustum s'ling in originally.

Last edited:

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
that pic is on the shallow side of the container.

Last edited:

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
o i didnt see that, i like to give all burrowing species at least 5-6 inches of substrate my Lonipes is at the bottom of my 8in tall container thats filled to the top with substrate these guys well any burrowing species dig like crazy

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
on second thought, i think i will move her into the container my Cyriopagopus was in. i'd have to drill some holes, first.

Last edited:

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
getting her out of the old tank and into the vial was easy, getting her back out of the vial and into the new tank was fairly difficult.