Molitor's gallery

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
0.0.1 C. sp. "blue".

0.1.0 P. cancerides

and the departed ones:

0.0.1 M. robustum

0.0.1 A. purpurea (could possibly have been male)

and me:

i'm in front of the T shelf, you can see part of the Cyrio's tank behind my hair.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
now that i've gotten my new camera, you can expect a whole slew of new pics. especially once i aquire a new T.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanks. the Cyrio hasn't eaten in a while, so i'm expecting a molt from her too soon. in the meantime, another cancerides pic:

Last edited:

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
p cancerides has some nice colors and ur singapore kinda looks female hard to tell though

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
it should hopefully be easier to sex the cyrio after the next molt. still keeping my fingers crossed for female ;)

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
just moved the cyrio into a new container. pics aren't so great, though. my new camera is supposedly better than the one i took the picture at the top of the thread with, so i obviously have to read the manual.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
simple fix, found the macro.

tried to get a ventral shot by turning the enclosure around, and she jumped! :eek: for those curious, the white thing is a crudely drilled airhole.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice shots.. both your P.cancerides and you C.sp. blue look like they are the same size and coloration as mine :D how big are they?

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

the "blue" was less cooperative, but i'd guess she's in the 2.5 range.

Last edited:

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i just found her stretched out on the piece of wood in her tank, and quickly grabbed the ruler. about 2.25 inches, so my estimate wasn't too far off.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice well for color and size I have to say your P.cancerides is almost identical to mine. thats awesome! I think my Cyriopagopus sp. "blue" is a little bigger but very close in size. how long have you had your "blue"?

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
according to the thread i made when i got home with her, i got the "blue" June 17th last year. so that's a few days short of 8 months. also, i had my cancerides since March 25th, so that's a week over 10 months.

Last edited:

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i forgot to post this pic of my "blue". i think it's pretty easy to say that i have a female on my hands ;)

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I really like your P. cancerides. Mine just molted but is still in it's blue phase so I'm anxious to get it up to purple size.