I been runnin around wit her like a chicken wit an egg
I dont do dat anymore, lol :rolleyes:
she is doing rather well, 'capping' works like a charm
she gets 3-4 crix a week <fer now, only cuz she is still bit thin>
jes wuz wondering is all species of Cyriopagopus Ssp
are so shy and quiet and slow and calm or I been fooled :}
I really fell in love wit sum of my T's for their different temp's and mod's
lets discuss different T's

P.S. Am sure its been talked about it gazilion times, but.........
lets do it again :D

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmmm, ok,
and my B. smithi juvie is real skiddish, runs and hides soon as
I open hiz litte door, are they normaly so skiddish??

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It depends, they can be. As far as my T's go, my two most skittish by far are my male B. boehmei and my female B. vagans who are both juviniles. That, of course, does not count any of my smaller than 1 inch slings, I think the are all skittish, not matter what type they are.
My juvie B.albopilosum and G. aureostraita are very calm. My six rosehairs have six different types, one grouchy, one shy, one calm, one not quite here, one eating machine and the sling who can't decide if her crickets are food, something to run from, or room mates.
I also have a P. cancerides who is shy, sweet, and gentle.
They are all very different, which is why keeping them is so interesting.

starmaiden

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Probably my most skiddish Ts are my N. chromatus slings. I hardly ever see them! I have to sneak up on their deli cups to get a peep as they run and hide in their little burrows at the slightest sign of movement. Probably my most easygoing Ts are my G. aureostriata slings and my A. seemanni female. My Cromatopelma cyaneopubescens female is either easygoing or shy depending on how her mood that moment. :rolleyes:

Anastasia, glad your supermodel T has changed her ways and is now into the curvy look! :D

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Are words like "his" and "that" really that hard to type? ;)
what kinda mushroom spore are you, are you wild shroom spore or domestic one or maybe magic kind ;)
back in Russia we use to go shroom huntin every fall
in swamps wit huge gigantic squitos< think elephant kind>
sounds scary, but its fun almost like T' huntin, in sum kinda way>, and sum srooms are poisones and sum real good eating
are u good eatin? one? :D
anyway
few my favorites like 'Opiata and White shrooms and gruzdie
Mmmm dey real tasty <sorry dont know how translate dis names in to English>
I soupose u not related any of dem spores
but anyway if I annoy you wit any of my typing, Am sorry
I will really try to do my best ;)

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think B. smithi are more skittish as slings and seem to mellow out and just become pet rocks as they get older. I got a mature female that is about 6" and she just kinda sits there.... unless you drop a cricket in of course! Then she is a blur around the cage trying to catch the cricket. Pretty cool spider. Nothing quite like watching my P. murinus slings though, they are about 2" now and when i drop a cricket in almost as big as they are they still have no trouble taking it out! And it all happens sooooooo fast!

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think B. smithi are more skittish as slings and seem to mellow out and just become pet rocks as they get older........
Oh Thank Gawd! I though der is sumting wrong wit mine
autism ADD/PDD/SI dysfunction or sum other scary stuff :eek:

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My B. Smithi is slightly more skittish. If I even moved too quickly or stomp a bit heavy around her/his tank shes off to a safe location.

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Moderator's warning

OK folks, let's lay off the language lessons and criticisms. Consider this fair warning to all. Any further discussion on this topic will result in individual warnings or infractions. The entire discussion related to the language issues has been removed and will not be tolerated if it returns.

Pyst

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
OK folks, let's lay off the language lessons and criticisms. Consider this fair warning to all. Any further discussion on this topic will result in individual warnings or infractions. The entire discussion related to the language issues has been removed and will not be tolerated if it returns.
Also there is an "Ignore" function which hides posts from those you wish not to view. Just go to the user's profile who you wish to hide and the ignore function is located in there.

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I haven't had most of my Ts long enough to really pick out any mods or behavior. My Haps are real low-key until nightfall and darkness.

But the P. cancerides I received today has a way of just roaming around on her sweet pace (never once ran, never once threatened, never once reacted) and treats me and other obstructions as if we are part of her bizarre new geography rather than warm-blooded potentially threatening giant entities. Hard to describe how that felt but really, really cool. Self-absorbed, not a care in the world? -- using misleading anthropomorphic terminology.