MM B vagans! Help?

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Well I have a mm b vagans, and I was just showing someone the T's, and I noticed him turning upside down kinda under a web. I'm assuming he's trying to molt, I just wanted to know what you guys thought.
Do you think he's trying to molt, or is he dying?

His legs aren't curling as far as I can see, but he is in a weird position. And I also know that mature males have a hard time molting and I just don't want him to die...

Anyone had MM's go through succesful molting? I just don't want him to die, but then if it's his time I have nothing to do but accept it. I'd rather have him go naturally then by parasites or something.

Any help/advice/opinions are welcome and appreciated.

-Courtney

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No he's not dying, actually he's making a sperm web. Now you need to find him a lady.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Really? He looks like he's in a molting position. Do they go underneath it when making a sperm web?

I can't believe I didn't think of the sperm web thing. I feel silly.

Thank you :D

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Really? He looks like he's in a molting position. Do they go underneath it when making a web?

I can't believe I didn't think of the sperm web thing. I feel silly.

Thank you :D
Yea, they deposit sperm on the webbing and then load it up onto the palps. Its easier to do this underneath than crushing the web and trampling the sperm into the ground from on top. You should put him on the "Invertsonals" section and try and get him some luvin'.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Yeah, I could and most likely will. i jst never shipped a T so I'd be nervous and not know what to do.