Might have made a mistake..

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Ok so Ive noticed my g rosea juvie has been in premolt for the last two weeks. She closed her burrow but since its against the acrylic container i can see through well..Well today I woke up and the view was now gone and what looked like the substrate had collapsed. I quickly starting removing the substrate thinking she was buried under there when I saw her poke through the substrate.well and active..still don't know if she was buried in it or what...Well now shes completely still... 9 hours later....Shes off color in deep post molt but it doesn't look like she will be anytime soon (no mat etc)...She could have been molting and I possibly could have disturbed it?...Juts kinda worried she wont molt due to stress issues and end up with a bad molt later..I feel bad.. =(

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If there is molt mat, then maybe she wasn't molting when you did this.

Try not to disturb her and she'll molt when she's ready :)

Keep us posted :)

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Yeah hopefully cause shes as dark as my g pulchra juvie... maybe a bit lighter but damn, hopefully shes ok..Will keep you posted thanks.

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Correct me if I am wrong guys, but I think as long as the subsrate wasn't too deep, she should be able to get herself out if it does fall in a bit on her. I keep looking at my vagan's burrow and wondering when I will see it again...