Merry Christmas! my gift...

tylerh

Arachnopeon
CAME EARLY!! my GF got me a P. Metallica sling,about 1". If you have any experience with this amazing animal, tell me about it. tips and suggestions are
appreciated.:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

ryancreek

Arachnopeon
So I have to convince my wife when I want a new t, and your woman is giving you a p. metallica?!?! No fair!

Never had an aboreal t, much less anything from the poecilotheria genus. However, I do know that a T that awesome deserves a very good enclosure when it grows up. I think those are probably the best display T's anyone could have. Right now just don't let it teleport on you. That would be a real shame if it escaped. I would baby the heck out of that T to make sure temp, humidity, etc. are all acceptable.

Last edited:

tylerh

Arachnopeon
So I have to convince my wife when I want a new t, and your woman is giving you a p. metallica?!?! No fair!

Never had an aboreal t, much less anything from the poecilotheria genus. However, I do know that a T that awesome deserves a very good enclosure when it grows up. I think those are probably the best display T's anyone could have. Right now just don't let it teleport on you. That would be a real shame if it escaped. I would baby the heck out of that T to make sure temp, humidity, etc. are all acceptable.
Must say i was quite surprised. i have five arboreal species, ranging in size. luckily i got a nicee "tarantula homes" terrarium, thats empty.should be awhile till its that big though. raising this beauty (Frieza..+10 dbz) to maturity will be incredible{D

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You named it Frieza that is pretty cool. Gah I miss the Frieza Saga of DBZ.

I never see my P. metallica, it is about 2" and very reclusive. When I do see it however it is a treat.

Andrei

Arachnopeon
Congrats for the gift :clap: It is a nice spider. And, like all Poecilotheria they are shy when they are slings

tylerh

Arachnopeon
You named it Frieza that is pretty cool. Gah I miss the Frieza Saga of DBZ.

I never see my P. metallica, it is about 2" and very reclusive. When I do see it however it is a treat.

http://watch-dragonball.com/ every episode{D she is verry shy, likes to fit in the smallest crevasse in the wood i put in there:evil: can still see the pale blue abdomen and bone white carapace though.