Meet Ethel Webster!

Ethel Webster

Arachnosquire
I got my first spider last week! She is my midlife crisis - I have never been a fan of spiders at all, until I discovered the female P. Regius! She's so cute! (I have never ever before use the word 'cute' to describe a spider). Anyway, here's a couple of photos of her. Not very clear as I'm not used to her enough to get her out yet, lol!

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I have never been a fan of spiders at all, until I discovered the female P. Regius! She's so cute! (I have never ever before use the word 'cute' to describe a spider).
Jumping spiders are truly the ambassadors of spider kind.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I got my first spider last week! She is my midlife crisis - I have never been a fan of spiders at all, until I discovered the female P. Regius! She's so cute! (I have never ever before use the word 'cute' to describe a spider). Anyway, here's a couple of photos of her. Not very clear as I'm not used to her enough to get her out yet, lol!

Welcome to the forum Miss Lily. If ever a spider was going to change someone's opinion on them it will be a jumper.

Ethel Webster

Arachnosquire
Welcome to the forum Miss Lily. If ever a spider was going to change someone's opinion on them it will be a jumper.
Hi! Thanks for the welcome! Yep, I am Miss Lily elsewhere, but have Ethel's name for this forum! She's very cute!

Ethel Webster

Arachnosquire
Love this species! Awesome pick up.
Thanks! My family think I've lost my marbles, lol! Ethel has such a cute little face! Those 2 big eyes and the fuzziness help me see more thank a spider. There's some character there!