Me in my room with all my T's and inverts! *PIC*

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hey James, what is the title and author of the T book in the middle there (the one with the woman with the B. smithi on her hand on the cover)? That is an old book, but it was the best book that I could find on Ts back in 1981 or so. I can't find my copy and have been wanting to get another but I can't remember the author and title :(

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

Originally posted by Code Monkey
Hey James, what is the title and author of the T book in the middle there (the one with the woman with the B. smithi on her hand on the cover)? That is an old book, but it was the best book that I could find on Ts back in 1981 or so. I can't find my copy and have been wanting to get another but I can't remember the author and title :(
All about tarantulas-By: Dave Lund

James

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have that book too, it was printed in 1977! by TFH.
Ed

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey James,
Good picture dude.
I like that Az. shirt :D

Ernie

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
I read that book about a year ago. It's funny to read what tarantula keeping was like back when I was first born. It's definately a good book to read, though.

-Bryan

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if you dont mind me asking...what is it that you have in those small viles in the back of that shelf???

Risto

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

Originally posted by Static_69
if you dont mind me asking...what is it that you have in those small viles in the back of that shelf???

Risto
1 C.faciatum
1 A.geniculata
4 B.albopilosum
So in the viles are TARANTULAS!=D =D

James

Paladin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
im trying to use your pic as an excuse to get more t's...im stuck at 2 and you have 16+(is that correct)

oh jeez.....

NorthwestInverts

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
James, Good Job young man!!! Everything looks neat and clean. Keep it up, and some other good readings i would suggest are "Tarantulas and other Arachnids" by Samuel Marshall and/or "The Tarantula Keepers Guide" by Stan and Marg. Schultz, 2 of the best books out there! Can't go wrong!
Keep it Up!!!

Take Care, Dean

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I wish my spider area was that neat....all 20 something of mine are all stacked on top of each other or placed randomly on my nightstand.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your room looks neater then my house! LOL

Great job. And great looking setup.

Faith and Eden are both on my lap and say. "Aaaaaw look at the cute boy with all his ranchulas! (Twin speak translation Ranchula = Tarantula...)

And their waving hello. :)

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi James,
Excellent setup my friend!! I wish I could keep mine that neatly. I think you're on your way to a big future in tarantulas, good work, and you have to chase down the two books mentioned earlier, they are an absolute must have!

Steve

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
A very nice portrait, James. I think it's good to document these stages, as it will be something to marvel at as you get older: "Can you believe I only had 16 tarantulas back then?" =D

Joy

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

thanks for all of the replies everyone! I already have tarantulas keepers guide just wasnt there for the pic! i do have 16 Ts and 1 scorp! (really davids) Hello to the twins Nixy=D I do like to keep my room and t;s neat! You bet on it Joy! I am not stopping here! I and my parents thought 1 was enough! GUESS NOT!=D =D

James

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As the twins would say.. "Ranchulas are like tater chips, ones Never nuff..."

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cool room!! You have a nice setup there!! All I gotta say is keep buying, they're very addictive. I'll have to get a pic of my T room. Good luck with all your T's

Andy:D