mcluskyisms photo's.....

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good luck wit the purple pairing!.....im sure that, in a few months you`ll be taking care a load of purple slings!:cool:

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Paraphysa parvula - Female

This girl was paired up with the male last month and is looking a fair bit fatter...

Will be gutted if she moults... :(

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Avicularia purpurea - Post Second Pairing

Didn't manage any decent insertion pictures as they stayed in her web nest this time although it seemed to go spiffingly, so these are post pairing shots...

As you can most likely see, she wasn't as forthcoming for a photo shoot...

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Euathlus sp. Montane MM

Keep getting as many photos as I can of this guy as he wont be around too much longer.

Rue

Arachnoknight
The G. pulchra is adorable. Mine already has 'the butt'...lol...but it will look even nicer eventually when it's covered with shiny black hairs...

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cheers man, he certainly is a nice little guy. Shame I could never source a female.
I have that problem with a number of Euathlus MM`s in my collection, aswell as a couple paraphysa aswell...cant find females for males, and cant find males for some females...bummer!

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The G. pulchra is adorable. Mine already has 'the butt'...lol...but it will look even nicer eventually when it's covered with shiny black hairs...
Thanks mate :)

I have that problem with a number of Euathlus MM`s in my collection, aswell as a couple paraphysa aswell...cant find females for males, and cant find males for some females...bummer!
Yeah man, its a nightmare!

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------