Maybe someone can help me

Polish87

Arachnopeon
My girlfriend bought me a P Regalis for my birthday but I noticed that it's missing a leg. I know that they can grow limbs back after molting but I'm wondering if this can still be dangerous for my Tarantula, hopefully someone can answer my question.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If it's not bleeding, and its catching prey alright, it's nothing to worry about.

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Don't stress unless it can't function without that limb. You'll be fine. Enjoy your' regalis!

KnightinGale

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yep, me too. My B. Smithi was missing a leg when I got her and you can't even tell now. After one molt she had a small leg, not quite the same colour as the rest of hers. Next it was fuller and more normal. Next it was just the same as all the others. You should take some pictures in each stage. I never thought to. It's pretty cool to see.
Knight in Gale

Lorum

Arachnosquire
I have a Poecilotheria rufilata spiderling that lost three legs traveling (international). It (she/he) moulted some weeks after they sacmates, but is doing great and I think he will be perfect after one more ecdisis process. So, is not a big deal if it eats and acts "normal".

BillyG

Arachnopeon
I have a friend who has a chinese friend,once upon a time he's going out for bussiness so he left his red knees to his chinese friend to keep for a while,that person own an emperor scorpion,and he put my friend's red knees in his scorpion's habitat,and that scorpion cut three legs off that poor red knees,and the worst thing is he took a video of this whole thing and put it on some video website and explain as "accidently",like trying to explain himself as an angel after this damn evil thing,or like slap himself on the face and says:"oh,my hand just touched my face so hard ACCIDENTLY and I ACCIDENTLY videotaped it!".anyway,the red knees still eat ok and everything,at the next molting process,all the legs are back,so nothing to worry about.

Last edited:

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have a friend who has a chinese friend,once upon a time he's going out for bussiness so he gave his red knees to his chinese friend to keep,that person own an emperor scorpion,and he put my friend's red knees to his scorpion's habitat,and that scorpion cut three legs off that poor red knees,and the worst thing is he took a video of this whole thing and put it on some video website and explain as "accidently",like trying to explain himself as an angel after this damn evil thing,or like slap himself on the face and says:"oh,my hand just touch my face so hard ACCIDENTLY and I ACCIDENTLY videotape it!".anyway,the red knees still eat ok and everything,at the next molting process,all the legs are back,so nothing to worry about.
I about spewed soda over my keyboard reading this {D I mean, I feel do bad for the T...

BillyG

Arachnopeon
I about spewed soda over my keyboard reading this {D I mean, I feel do bad for the T...
same sad feeling here,girl.btw,that signature of yours is right to the point!right to the point!

Last edited:

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
I have a friend who has a chinese friend,once upon a time he's going out for bussiness so he left his red knees to his chinese friend to keep for a while,that person own an emperor scorpion,and he put my friend's red knees in his scorpion's habitat,and that scorpion cut three legs off that poor red knees,and the worst thing is he took a video of this whole thing and put it on some video website and explain as "accidently",like trying to explain himself as an angel after this damn evil thing,or like slap himself on the face and says:"oh,my hand just touched my face so hard ACCIDENTLY and I ACCIDENTLY videotaped it!".anyway,the red knees still eat ok and everything,at the next molting process,all the legs are back,so nothing to worry about.
Funny? Sad! I fear this is what happens when there are no funds to be had for public education.

Wachusaynoob

Arachnosquire
OP- Just feed that lil guy well and he'll have his legs in no time! (after a molt or two that is..)