Maybe if I rephrase this...

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
"Asain tiger striped" What is this??? :?
Spider making me angry, it just doesn't exist I swear. Grrr.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Any pics?

I could see haplopelma albostriatum being named that...a petstore about 20 minutes from me has one for like $300 and it's labeled 'Asian tiger spider'.

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i think i asked you this on another thread but where are you getting these T's??? Are any of them labeled with correct scientific names?? i would shop elsewhere.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
It's either the singapore blue, or the H. albostriatum. Still not too sure, I'd post pics if I can, but I can't :(

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i'm going to take a shot at this,most likely it's the "vietamese tiger" i know but that is what they call it:wall: haplopelma sp. maybe longipes,vonwirthi. that's what ive been seeing availible under that other name. but then again i'm not positive.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I still have nooo idea what it is. And they ARE usually labeled correctly, I was suprised these weren't. Anywho I can't post a pic, but I'll try to describe what it looks like. It's fairly small right now, 2 1/2 maybe 3 inches. Dark blue-ish-black coloring, striped knees, and tan-ish/black "tiger stripes" on the abdomen. That help any? Sorry this is so complicated... it's quite frustrating.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I still have nooo idea what it is. And they ARE usually labeled correctly, I was suprised these weren't. Anywho I can't post a pic, but I'll try to describe what it looks like. It's fairly small right now, 2 1/2 maybe 3 inches. Dark blue-ish-black coloring, striped knees, and tan-ish/black "tiger stripes" on the abdomen. That help any? Sorry this is so complicated... it's quite frustrating.
to your description i say, a picture is worth a thousand words.