may albo just lost a leg...

rockrox1

Arachnosquire
just received a newly bought albo T and i was surprised on how small it is... about 0.5cm or a little smaller. i had already taken care of slings before but not this small. the ones i had before is about 1 or 1.5cm atleast. I especially had a hard time finding the right size of roach. This morning i fed him a roach 3/4 his size and i also squash it a little bit to handicap it because my T might not be able to overcome it, when i got back this afternoon, i notice that the roach is gone but my albo is missing a leg... i know its not a big deal because it will regenerate after a molt but my T is so small that i still worry... just want to share.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hope your sling is doing okay. You can always kill the roach instead of just disabling it. I've offered my tiny slings killed or even portions of crickets, mealworms, superworms, etc. One superworm will feed several slings. :)

rockrox1

Arachnosquire
well the supersmall sling is climbing the delicup so i guess it was ok... it is too small to see if there is a bleeding. i hope it will replace its lost limb after a molt.