Massmorels bent me over hardcore!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
actually travis used ~his own paypal until it got shut down

then he used his dad's and still scammed ppl... he stopped using that one. if his dad is not clever enough to what kind of a son he made... well, too bad for him. should have been more careful. he (tacitly or not) and his son broke the law

now he is on a third account. at least a third account.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
His original account massmorels@yahoo.com, the very first one he had, was pay paled by me, on the 18th of this month. It's up and running. My previous post with the transaction details on page 3, I think shows that account being paid. So he somehow cleared up that account. Paypal just told me it's still an active account as of today.

The second account was katke@voyager.net, that one did not last long.

And the last account was,
kleenax@gmail.com was his dads account.

Bunch of red flags I guess we should have all been paying attention to...

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That account, morelmania@yahoo.com had only just been re-activated by PayPal after he finally paid me on Jan. 15th, 2008. It was frozen by PayPal after they granted my claim on Nov. 18th, 2007 and kept it frozen until his debt to me was paid in full.

Last edited:

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I just wish you would all grow up. By arguing back and forth on this thread isn't doing a damn thing except showing how immature you are. Anyone with a brain will read this and see that. Its not like Travis is reading these posts. Jesus...Grow up and give the guy till next wednesday.

If you haven't been contacted by then Go file all the complaints you want. But until then can you try hitting Private Message instead of reply?

Sounds like Travis' father should let his son grow up because all I see here is a bunch of ticked off ADULTS trying to get what they paid for. I don't blame Travis. I mean if my dad (cuz he's obviously not a good dad like Travis' father since he makes me pay for my own situations) would save me everytime I screwed people over I'd be scamming people too.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Your blaming the Dad for something his 28 year old son did? That makes 0 sense too me. And has nothing to do with this thread.

Were all recent deals done on his Dad's paypal address or his? I know mine was on his, but it seems like some were on one account and some were on another.

Last edited:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Your blaming the Dad for something his 28 year old son did? That makes 0 sense too me. And has nothing to do with this thread.

Were all recent deals done on his Dad's paypal address or his? I know mine was on his, but it seems like some were on one account and some were on another.
Mine was on his dad's account.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
His original account massmorels@yahoo.com, the very first one he had, was pay paled by me, on the 18th of this month. It's up and running. My previous post with the transaction details on page 3, I think shows that account being paid. So he somehow cleared up that account. Paypal just told me it's still an active account as of today.

The second account was katke@voyager.net, that one did not last long.

And the last account was,
kleenax@gmail.com was his dads account.

Bunch of red flags I guess we should have all been paying attention to...

nice. four accounts. i paypaled to morelmania@yahoo.com for 60 P. regalis slings in late June 2007. to travis' credit, after some (a month?) delays i did get the spiders.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
now he dose'nt take any more PM's ::singing to myself:: who got bent over, I got bent over,who got bent over, i got bent over- This song just rolls off ya- lips who wants to sing it with me? anyone?
You know, for someone who just lost $500 you don't seem to be taking this too seriously.

That being said, some of the OBT slings people are waiting on might belong to me.

Sent Travis a MM OBT awhile back (the one in the ultra cool threat pose pics on my picthread) and about a month later there was an OBT he had for sale as previously mated and possibly gravid. Might have been with my male, might not have been. They're so common that it's not really possible to prove anything and I didn't care enough to check back...I just wanted this boy to (possibly) pass his genes on.

Still...seemed a bit fishy to me at the time.

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
the $100 refund he gave me was from the gmail account.

$489 more to go...:wall:

mbreptiles

Arachnopeon
Please tell me that people aren't still defending this guy since my post a few weeks ago under his thread for transactions... I had people jumping down my throat almost sticking up for this shyster.

Travis does not have a myspace.
He is in the hospital i've personally spoken to his girlfriend. Any orders he has taken will be taken care of or refunded. Just hold your horses. All i will say is if you think Bashing him is going to make him more willing to refund you you are a fool. All you are going to do is piss him off. So the best thing you can do is Wait a week or 2. If you want to know the situation PM me. I will tell you what I know and I can also Speak with his girlfriend. However Do not harass me.

Staley

I guess he does have a myspace.

For anyone who has placed an order. I am asking you to have patients. I have complete Faith that your order will be taken care of in the next 1 to 2 weeks.
Please do not file complaints with paypal. He is using his fathers paypal account. If you File complaints you will be causing someone who has no involvement in this situation a hassle. Infact you would be causing trouble for the one person who is getting your orders processed. Once again if you have any questions please PM me instead of posting on here.

Staley
Staley,

Travis had several days before he was put in the hospital to refund my funds. He told me he would do it when he pleases. Probably using my money to scam other people. I am the one that spoke to his father ( Ray Kotke ) and he told me he was in the hospital, but that he would be taking care of everything. He said he just needed a little time. I told Ray that I had no problem giving him some time to sort out everything. It has been about one week now and will be calling to see what the status is again later today. I just don't understand why you are standing behid someone that you call your friend and has more than taken several people for there money. Yes, he might have sent a little here and there what people paid for, but for the most part he has screwed all of us. None of us are made of money, and I don't know about everyone else, but my business is my families sole income. I can't afford for every deal I make have the person I sent funds to hold onto half of the money without the animals, which can be as many as 10 a day. I would go broke by the end of the year. It is ovbious he has not followed through with his deals. Also, if his father allowed him to use account that is the risk he took, I was unaware that it was someone elses account when I filed my dispute. If Travis, or his Father don't handle this by the end of next week, I will be disputing the transaction with my CC company. I believe Visa allows more than 6 months to dispute or something like that. Sorry, but that is what happens when you let someone else drive your car, live in your house, or use your paypal account. There problems become your problems.

That's what friends do. Travis has some personal problems to take care of which is not anyone elses problem but his. Staley is there being a good friend and helping out. If any of my friends need help, I would help without question. I don't know Travis but I know Staley very well and if he says it'll get taken care of in time, it will. I understand that these are buisness deals and it shouldn't involve others that are not in the deal but it's obvious he needs a little help to get things back on track. I'm confident with friends like Staley, all your deals will get resolved. ;)
I do not let my personal life affect my business, and there is no reason why we should have to be dealing with his personal situations. It's not our problem and we didn't create them. Why are his personal problems costing people that don't even know him.

Agreed. And I can admit that over the last few months me and Travis patched things up and had an understanding. So with that said, I am just going to wait now and see what happens. He climbed out before, and I have no reason yet to think he can't do it again. I just hope he stays up this time.
Business ethics have not been his strong suit, but he is an ok dude. Sounds weird but it's true.
Ryan,

I hope you get your spider along with everyone else, but still think it's funny that you say he is an ok dude when it is clear he has taken a minimum of 5 people in the last couple months. Probably more like 10 people. I wonder if his income that says about 40 K a year on myspace is all from screwing people.

Friends are blessing, I hope everyone have a great experience in their lives to have atleast one very good friend
friendship is sacred, I happend to dont have a family left on whole world,
but I been blessed with very good friends, Thank God
and I just want to ask myself
would I put My good friends in the middle of my mess (if I happend to make one, hope not)
No way, I dont ever wona trow my friend in the middle of fire
Maybe its just me and I just made outa diferent dough
P.S.
and also come to think of it friends help out friends in bad times of their life's
we all make mistakes in oure life's and learn to dont make em again
Travis happened to be down this road two too many times
how many or how hard sumone have to get it to realize it is NOT the right way
just my 2 cents,
Anastasia
Anastasia,

I couldn't agree with you more.

Just to re-iterate. Just like with me and my expereinces...he sold the same spider to multiple people. This is what's often referred to as a SCAM people....wake up. Do you really want a spider from someone this sketchy? You should be arguing about who's going to get their money back at this point...not over a spider that has probably not even been cared for properly.

Good luck to all involved, hope everyone gets their money back.

PS- If you people used your credit cards for purchases you probably have better fraud protection with your credit card companies than paypal ...I would file with them.
Like this person said, file a claim with your CC company if it isn't resolved soon. Paypal will not do anything if you recieved a partial shipment and Travis has proof of a tracking number. Which I am sure he does, since he seems to be pretty good at taking people for there money. That is probably why he ships atleast something.

For those of you that think I am over the top, why should we cut Travis any slack? What has he done for any of us that was so great? Why should we let his scamming continue to thrive? You think that his past is in the past, I think it's right here and we are all dealing with it. He has just moved onto scamming people left and right now. That is like saying, oh Joe isn't a meth addict anymore, you shouldn't bring that up. Mean while Joe is stealing money from you to get his next crack rock. lol

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Originally Posted by Talkenlate04
Agreed. And I can admit that over the last few months me and Travis patched things up and had an understanding. So with that said, I am just going to wait now and see what happens. He climbed out before, and I have no reason yet to think he can't do it again. I just hope he stays up this time.
Business ethics have not been his strong suit, but he is an ok dude. Sounds weird but it's true.
Ryan,

I hope you get your spider along with everyone else, but still think it's funny that you say he is an ok dude when it is clear he has taken a minimum of 5 people in the last couple months. Probably more like 10 people. I wonder if his income that says about 40 K a year on myspace is all from screwing people.
That comment was said before the large scope of his dealings had come to light. Please keep my comments in context. You can clearly tell my tone has changed from the first few responses to now, especially now that I see just how underhanded he was being.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My issue with Travis has been 100% resolved. I hope everyone that has dealings hanging in the balance with Travis receives the proper resolution as well.

EDIT-----
And one more thing,

STALEY, Did you really find it necessary to call Travis’s girlfriend and lobby all the reasons why you thought I should not get anything, and outright demanding that nothing be sent to me? Was there a reason you felt the need to get into my business transaction when it had nothing to do with you? I paid money to him and he needed to clear things up with me. Travis made a decision to hold up his end, so from now on keep your nose where it belongs and out of my dealings.

Last edited:

messiah35

Arachnopeon
I sent a pm to Staley to figure out what the hell is going on with travis and got nothing back. Anybody wanna fill me in. PM if you want. I have a deal with him that I want to get resolved.

Thanks

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
To what extent did you have to go to in order to resolve it? I've had no contact with him other than one e-mail from his father (apparently).

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

My issue with Travis has been 100% resolved. I hope everyone that has dealings hanging in the balance with Travis receives the proper resolution as well.

EDIT-----
And one more thing,

STALEY, Did you really find it necessary to call Travis’s girlfriend and lobby all the reasons why you thought I should not get anything, and outright demanding that nothing be sent to me? Was there a reason you felt the need to get into my business transaction when it had nothing to do with you? I paid money to him and he needed to clear things up with me. Travis made a decision to hold up his end, so from now on keep your nose where it belongs and out of my dealings.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I talked to a friend that lives out that way,
who talked on the phone to Travis's Gf and to Travis from his current location.
Then my friend met Travis's Gf and Dad and picked up was Travis had agreed to release to me.
I paid an extra $40 to his Gf for letting my friend come over and get the agreed items.
And that is that.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
I think that at this point you should file a claim. Unless you think there is an outside chance you think he can fill your order or refund you your money when he gets out. (and that may be the case, maybe not.) but it's up to you to make that decision.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well if you have the rufilata then I guess there isn't really a way he can fill my order. Who knows what other spiders he's sold to more than one person after selling to me.

Just tried to file a claim through PayPal...apparently my item 'isn't covered by PayPal Buyer Protection'.

If anyone else has paid through paypal, please file a claim as well. They will review the case more closely if multiple claims are made against the seller.

I paid to his dad's account...kleenax@yahoo.com or something like that.

Last edited:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just tried to file a claim through PayPal...apparently my item 'isn't covered by PayPal Buyer Protection'.
Do you know why this is? I have only had to file one other claim in the past and it was for a T, and they issued a refund. Although it did take several months and I had to bug them a lot.

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
PayPal is next to worthless when filing a claim. All they did for me was freeze Travis' account who just opened another one, no problem. At one point when Travis put a check into my PayPal account in December, it bounced after a couple of weeks and PayPal contacted me for the first and only time to tell me I should contact Travis on my own for the money. What did they THINK I was doing for 4 months to no avail? :wall: In the end, the only reason I got my money back was because Travis' father got involved by letting Travis use HIS account.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Do you know why this is? I have only had to file one other claim in the past and it was for a T, and they issued a refund. Although it did take several months and I had to bug them a lot.
They didn't say. It still shows as an open claim though, so I'm going to keep pursuing it. I seem to remember when I switch from bank account to credit card to make payment, when it asks if I'm sure, it still says I'm covered...so we'll see.

PayPal is next to worthless when filing a claim. All they did for me was freeze Travis' account who just opened another one, no problem. At one point when Travis put a check into my PayPal account in December, it bounced after a couple of weeks and PayPal contacted me for the first and only time to tell me I should contact Travis on my own for the money. What did they THINK I was doing for 4 months to no avail? :wall: In the end, the only reason I got my money back was because Travis' father got involved by letting Travis use HIS account.
Yes, but now that my claim is with his father's account, I'm not sure how it's going to be resolved.

His father left me his cell number in an e-mail telling me he was working to resolve things (this was sent on Monday and I'm yet to be contacted again) so I might have to start making phone calls.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
xhexdx,

I have to say that I do feel badly about what happened, how it happened, and I even feel bad about how it's ending (even though I did not cause it).

So with that said, I have a small Rufilata that I want to send to you. She is small maybe 3" if that. So she has some growing to do. I say she because I am 98% positive she is a girl.

Pm me when you can and we can work out a shipping date. This way at least two of us get something we wanted and it's not just me running for the hills with my bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.