[Warning] Massmorels (AKA lil_lady t's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arachnoheebs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Travis contacted me and cleared things up!!!

Peace-
Mark

Last edited:

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
THIS IS A WARNING!!!!!!

You may have seen my post in Travis's review thread. It was removed, because I guess I was to warn you first, then write a review for my transaction.....:?
It has come to my attention that the P fasciata that Travis has been accepting money for, was bred by my male, during a 50/50 loan. Looks like i won't be seeing the slings from that deal!:mad:

:mad: Buy at your own risk.

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It has come to my attention that the P fasciata that Travis has been accepting money for, was bred by my male, during a 50/50 loan.
I wonder if that's the MM P. fasciata that I sent Travis $70 for and never received? I am *supposed* to get a refund.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Manicsubfusca/Travis Massmorels

Just a friendly warning to everyone on the board, this person is one and the same. My friend Lesley that lives near me started talking to this person and well it't now confirmed that it is the same person.
Here are some PMs she sent me with the proof.

Originally Posted by spiderwoman1515
Wow awesome! You have a 1 P. metallica? I really want one of those. How much do they cost now a days?
I have a bit of everything few blondi, few irmina (spelling), few regalis slings (tiny guys now), A few of those OBTs, one tiny emilia sling, a few g rosea, Not to much not like your collection. I think I only have like 9 adults and the rest of my collection are slings.
Originally Posted by ManicSubfusca
dunno.. I traded a 3" X. immanis for a 2" female metallica.
I miss my blondi, she was 11.5".. HUGE!!
11.5 inches??!! wow that is really big!
Can I see a picture of your metallica? I want to get one and I would like to see how I should keep mine. Maybe a picture of your setup would help me.
Originally Posted by ManicSubfusca
That one is yours really? Why is it on a web site? Are you selling it?
ManicSubfusca said:
Its really mine, my website, and no she's not for sale. Heres another smaller female P. metallica

[/QUOTE]

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
The Blondi in question is in my care with a sac, I got her from Travis some months ago. Yes she is large as heck

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
never tried to play it off like i was someone else.. massmorels is banned, so Courtney started her own acct.
Why would I tell your spy the truth if I was trying to be shady?

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hmmmm...He "forgot" that it died while mating. :mad:
I only "forgot" to PM you when he was eaten. Never said I forgot that it happened. I also told you about that BEFORE I posted the for sale ad. And your male was much smaller than the one I sold..

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Massmorels

Travis has one more week to make good with at least a single payment on the $325 he's owed me since Sept. 17th before PayPal makes a decision. Until then I'm warning all my fellow AB members to be very careful about sending money to this fellow because I'm not the only one he owes money to. I will name them if the victims want me to but hopefully they will speak up...

Last edited:

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Travis has one more week to make good with at least a single payment on the $325 he's owed me since Sept. 17th before PayPal makes a decision. Until then I'm warning all my fellow AB members to be very careful about sending money to this fellow because I'm not the only one he owes money to. I will name them if the victims want me to but hopefully they will speak up...
This could've been resolved last week. We had a deal, you backed out of it...

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
LOL, hypocrisy city... :rolleyes: I "backed out" because Travis took a $30 T out of the deal at the last minute saying I would get $30 from PayPal(not). Also because I realized the $150 female fasciata was part of several other deals HE backed out of by oweing someone half the slings which they never received.

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL, hypocrisy city... :rolleyes: I "backed out" because Travis took a $30 T out of the deal at the last minute saying I would get $30 from PayPal(not). Also because I realized the $150 female fasciata was part of several other deals HE backed out of by oweing someone half the slings which they never received.
Half of WHAT slings??? How am I supposed to give someone half of a sac that doesnt exhist?!?!?
I strongly recommend you worry about your own affairs, and mind your own business when it comes to deals that never have, and never will involve you!
The fasciata jazz has been resolved for some time now. But regardless, ITS STILL NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Travis and the $325 he owes me IS the affair I'm worried about and it IS my business because he's selling T's that belong to other people who will never get a dime from his shady transactions. I strongly recommend he take care of his debts to all AB members.

Last edited:

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Listen up kid..
I dont know who the hell you think you are, BUT IVE NEVER SOLD SOMEONE ELSE'S Ts! I DONT HAVE ANYTHING THAT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE! AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW, ITS STILL NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
STOP SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT WHAT YOU "THINK" YOU KNOW..
pS.. Your PM to Ryan was right on. You will never see a dime considering these falsifications you've spread about me has cost me at least that.
We're now even..

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Dude I did not say a thing. I told him to take it up with you and leave me out of it. Just so you know.

Last edited:

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, the PayPal deadline has come and gone with the claim decided in my favor and I got a grand total of $18.87 towards the $325 massmorels owes me. PayPal told me they will pursue this matter with Travis and take action against him but Travis already told me he will forego using PayPal just to "defy me". Is this someone you really want to deal with? :eek:

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
The both of you need to take this to private means now. This back and forth bickering is enough already. The warning has been issued and the seller has replied. Resolve this in private!

No need for character review type posts either. It is between the seller and buyer and NO ONE else ...

Any seller reviews need to be posted in the appropriate review thread. Make sure they are of a completed transaction. All others will be removed.

Debby

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I finally got my $325 back last week after 4 months with the help of Travis' father and my scabies friends in Southern California.
You guys who used a credit card and want your money back, is it too late to call your bank to reverse the charges? I wish everybody the best of luck in sorting this mess out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.