manticoras/anthias,will they ever be availible in the US

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:drool:proberly not,but i can wish though these beetles have got to be the most impressive ones i have ever seen(i had the anthias in the past,they came from a hobbiest) they lived for sometime too,but since then no more ofcourse,i'm just wondering if the manticoras and anthias will ever make it here in the future,i know with the laws about beetles/insects but more input would be appriecated. eversince i saw some pics on the manticora(giant tiger beetle) i was hooked this,it has been 7yrs now,and man i still would love to have them,i'm others aswell.

mr.wilderness

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Its rare to see any of them for sale these days, but the anthias seem to be around more than the manticoras, which is a shame because manticoras are so darn cool! Plus they are some of the longest lived beetles around, aren't they? I remember seeing a post somewhere from someone in Germany (i think) who had had some for some time. I even saw some for sale on a couple uk websites, but of course, no shipping to the states. Doubt they would make it over here in one piece anyway, but it would be cool to see these for sale again!{D