Magics crazy order thread

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Well looks like it's time to get it started, got the first order done today, shipping out monday. I'll be having a few more orders this week, I'll add them as I make them, but, order number one is as follows!

Order 1
A. minatrix pair
B. albopilosum Female 3.5"
A. Seemani female 3.5"
G. pulchra 1.5" unsexed

Order 2
B. Boehmei pair
N. Chromatus 3" Female

Order 3
C. Cyaneopubescens pair
P. Irminia female 4.5"
P. Irminia Unsexed 3" (hoping male)
P. Cambridgei 3" Unsexed
C. Darlingi 1.5"

Can you say excited?

Last edited:

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Good picks! Only one of those I have is a little 1" G. pulchra sling, but boy am I happy with (her)! Always out exploring, and even takes down pinheads about as viciously as my H. sp. Colombia! Enjoy your new lil ones. :)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
You have almost all of my favorite NW terrestrials! You're going to love these little guys more than you think :D

magicmed

Arachnobaron
And enter the arboreals! Order 3!

C. Cyaneopubescens pair
P. Irminia female 4.5"
P. Irminia Unsexed 3" (hoping male)
P. Cambridgei 3" Unsexed
C. Darlingi 1.5"

And I STILL need a B. Smithi and A. Chalcodes! Someone stop me -.-

Just kidding, I'm LOVING it!

magicmed

Arachnobaron
I'm so excited about this it's not even funny, Wednesday I have someone covering my shift at work so I can stay home and await the spiders like a mad man and rehoused everyone.

I would still like to get one more order in, I want an A. Chalcodes and a B. Smithi both preferably juvie females, can't find anyone with both haha.

Pretty tempted by a Avicularia Peru purple pair right now, what do you guys think about them?

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I think magicmed is selling that magic medication, if you know what I mean. That's the only explanation for this influx of cash.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
I think magicmed is selling that magic medication, if you know what I mean. That's the only explanation for this influx of cash.
Haha! Nah never got into the game. Don't get me wrong I'm a buyer, just not a seller ;) lol

Truth is I got a 5400 refund, set 2500 aside for bills, and thought why not drop a grand or so on some awesome spiders and pairs. So I'm kind of being responsible, right? :p

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Haha! Nah never got into the game. Don't get me wrong I'm a buyer, just not a seller ;) lol

Truth is I got a 5400 refund, set 2500 aside for bills, and thought why not drop a grand or so on some awesome spiders and pairs. So I'm kind of being responsible, right? :p
With some skill and a little luck, you'll make some (if not all) of that money back. Invest, reinvest.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
With some skill and a little luck, you'll make some (if not all) of that money back. Invest, reinvest.
Exactly, maybe get a little operation going, get a little recognition in the breeding world, of course that's big dreams haha.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
And hey also got my first OW species with the C. Darlingi, and a pet hole at that! I couldn't resist the horn

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
You'll have to let me know how you're pairing goes with the GBBs I'm finding it quite the test of patience indeed. Nice pickups all around. REEFSPIDER approves of the magical medicine

magicmed

Arachnobaron
You'll have to let me know how you're pairing goes with the GBBs I'm finding it quite the test of patience indeed. Nice pickups all around. REEFSPIDER approves of the magical medicine
Absolutely will do! I'm expecting trouble out of that pair knowing what @EulersK went through, and now you too. Oh boy what did I get myself into

Sidenote: omg I just got your name haha!

Last edited:

netr

Arachnoknight
I would still like to get one more order in, I want an A. Chalcodes and a B. Smithi both preferably juvie females, can't find anyone with both haha.
I may be wrong, but my understanding is that A. chalcodes have almost never been bred successfully. Time after time over the years, I've only run into WC adults available for purchase on this side of the pond. However! I'm excited to report I know a breeder here in Europe who has just recently hatched a sac after a couple of decades of trying. Getting a couple of slings at last!

I don't know how attempts to breed them in the US have fared. Surely somebody has managed it. Anybody want to weigh in?

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Order number 4
Avicularia sp peru purple pair
N. Incei mature female

<. <