M robustum and fish!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Ok..you wanted to see it..so don't blame me!

Last edited:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
AHHHHHHHH!!!!! My Eyes!!!! Can't Seeeeee. Tooo bright....... Turn it offfffff....... My Eyes...................

Good thing I don't need to see to type this reply....

;P

Scott

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
LOL! It reminds me of that (I believe) Flaubert quotation, in which he says that exuberance can be a fair substitute for taste :)

Joy

bness2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You know, it's a good thing spiders can't see very well. =D

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah that is what I was gonna say. I am surprised the spider doesnt run away.

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

Its like some wonderfully evil abstract demonstration showing irony in the portrayal of its home(where it hunts and sleeps it is also hunted by the fish, blissfully unaware) as well as commenting on the absurd duality of that. Perhaps it is not too far from our homes, and our feelings of safety are misplaced, and one day our trusting nature in our suburbs and city streets will be why we do not notice being eaten at by them, and eventually swallowed, digested, and defecated.

I hope that fishy chokes.

-V

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
The more I look at this picture, the more impressed I am. Holley, I begin to feel I have been unbearably conventional and unimaginative in decorating my tarantula vivaria!

Joy

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Joy, one word for you: Goodwill LOL!
Then you too, can have all the garish, ridiculous, glaring, and silly decorations as well ;)

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
Ok..you wanted to see it..so don't blame me!
oh.......my! what other kinda things are you using for hides, Holley?! inquiring minds want to know!
Ed
:)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
ummm, well, weird things..I'll have to take some pics and post them I guess! However, the fish takes the cake I do believe..I do not have anything else to rival that utter epitome of bad taste :D