Genus Lyrognathus

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi Steve,

Hi Eric,
You're welcome :) Because of the details involved in the male description, I can't yet show either the male L.robustus, or the nov. sp. just yet ;) (anyhow mate, I know you know the species, please keep under your wing for now ;))
Ah! With that said, things are getting more clear for me :)

Thanks for the images!

Eric

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i like these guys.. only got one right now bout that size or so..

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
anyone working on breeding Lyrognathus robustus?id really like to see more of these!
-Chris

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
mine has been hidden for some weeks now. waiting for it to come back out and resume feeding..

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Lyrognathus crotalus
I reallly like this species alot!Starting to look very nice :]
Hoping this one is a female as its probaly double the size of my others.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Hoping this one is a female as its probaly double the size of my others.
Dam, its funny how things grow at different speeds in other people's collections. I think mine are still around 1 inch, but come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen mine since the day I bought them.

Later, Tom

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Dam, its funny how things grow at different speeds in other people's collections. I think mine are still around 1 inch, but come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen mine since the day I bought them.

Later, Tom
Yeah most of mine are around 1" to but this one came from someone else who was feeding alot more than me haha!If its a female it should work out perfect.
good to know you have some of these to.From my understanding there werent very many that got imported.
-Chris