Lycosae catching-Help needed

MaartenSFS

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wouw, scary indeed. :eek: I have never seen or heard of such a thing here.

What do they turn into in the end?

MaartenSFS

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oke, today we were eating lunch in a small country restaurant and I had finished and was looking for some paper when I notice a dark shape on the wall at the opposite side where they sell farming tools. It was a largish brown specimen (~12+cm LS) and I told the owners that we were scientists (the only good excuse) without hesitation, asked them if I could remove it for "study", and opened my bag to grab a container.

"Of course", they said, "Here's a broom." All was going well until it jumped over three metres right beside my face (I could feel the air rush), landed on another wall, and ran behind a closet. When I tried to coax it from behind the closet it ran towards my hand, which I retracted at a speed surpassing that of light, and ran down under about fifteen large brown pots in the corner. This was the same town as the sword slaying and we had attracted attention so I scratched that plan and we left. As we began to drive the woman called "We have many more in our house!" I almost stopped.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Oke, today we were eating lunch in a small country restaurant and I had finished and was looking for some paper when I notice a dark shape on the wall at the opposite side where they sell farming tools. It was a largish brown specimen (~12+cm LS) and I told the owners that we were scientists (the only good excuse) without hesitation, asked them if I could remove it for "study", and opened my bag to grab a container.

"Of course", they said, "Here's a broom." All was going well until it jumped over three metres right beside my face (I could feel the air rush), landed on another wall, and ran behind a closet. When I tried to coax it from behind the closet it ran towards my hand, which I retracted at a speed surpassing that of light, and ran down under about fifteen large brown pots in the corner. This was the same town as the sword slaying and we had attracted attention so I scratched that plan and we left. As we began to drive the woman called "We have many more in our house!" I almost stopped.
PICTURES! I want pictures!!!