Lychas mucronatus

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just returned from Peru and have been checking on my scorps. They all seem to have survived well and I even had a nice surprise:}

xVOWx

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice, how many babies from this brood? I'm waiting for mine to pop, I think I still have awile though.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I cant or dont count them until they leave Mom and I separate them. Its too difficult to count them while piled up like that ;)

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmm Brian, I've been wanting some barkies ;). Good job on the new brood, with your collection I'm surpised only one popped haha... you bring anything back with you?

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I had 2 Lychas drop and a Tityus stigmurus to drop as well. This is starting to remind me of work LOL

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I had 2 Lychas drop and a Tityus stigmurus to drop as well. This is starting to remind me of work LOL
Didn't you only get the lychas a month or two ago too? Talk about a bang for you buck. So maybe I might end up with a few barks in the not too distant future..

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Didn't you only get the lychas a month or two ago too? Talk about a bang for you buck. So maybe I might end up with a few barks in the not too distant future..
Yeah I got them in February. Botar had several with babies so I had a hunch that I might just have the same thing happen ;)

Ahhhh, scorplings, how cuuuute {D
HEHE I need to get you interested in getting more scorpions so that you can be busy like me feeding all the time{D {D {D {D

Nice looking Lychas..congrats...:clap:
Thanks Mark. I would like to see some Aussie Lychas sometime (hint hint:D )

Dom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Congrats Brian!
I've read that these produce babies in rapid succession. Looks like you're going to be knee deep in short-order;P .
Soon the list of species you haven't bred will be shorter than the list of species that you have.:worship:

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hei brian,

i had an average of 18-24 from lychas mucronatus , FYI :)

walton