Lychas asper/burdoi ? Babies

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hope you guys like the pics and if anyone can help...I'm still not sure of the ID of this scorpion.

Sorry if some of the pics are not that good but i just got my camera today and its midnight so....by tomorrow i should be able to get better pics :D

-.Raul

Last edited:

Ryan C.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Raul,

Nice pics. On the ID.. Its hard to say bro, but I'm leaning towards L. asper. No particular reason, just a gut feeling I guess.

What camera did you end up getting?

Cheers,
Ryan

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That is a Lychas species for sure!!There is no other species it could be at all..Plus they also came out of Tanzania Africa.

Congrats Raul on the birth Bro!!! Hope fully you have more to come..There is a A.au male coming to you really soon..:)

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Confirmed!!! There's only 9 slings it seems like i lost 2 or 3. I can't find them maybe got eaten by mom? But she ate a cricket like 4 days ago so? I'm not sure what happend..... They molted into 2I 2 days ago but they are still on mama's back.
Alright guys...
I know that disturbing a mother its not recomended buti see a lot of diferent opinions going on here so i HAD to do it and take more pics.
I assure this scorpions came from Tanzania they where 6 before i haven't been able to sex all of them but i belive i have 3 females and 1 male because the other 2 die. 1 for unknown reasons and the other one was been eaten by another while he was freshly molted.
Hope you guys like m.
-.Raul

Last edited: