LPS appreciation thread!?!?!?!?

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Ive decided to start my own petstore so i can be a part of the "LPS appreciation thread" because everywhere i go there is a handfull of tarantulas improperly maintained.

At one of my LPS I asked if i could see their Theraphosa sp. "burgundy". She opened the cage and it was extremely dry. I found a death curled stinky 8" T under a log.. Ive even asked some of the staff to water there spiders and i get the reply "So and so will be in to do that tomorrow or the next day i dont deal with spiders"

Dont even get me started with pet stores! {D

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Not to offend you, but I believe some of you have posted in the wrong thread... This one is about LPS appreciation, not about how much your petstores suck. Maybe you do not have any good petstores, this thread would likely not be for you ;)

Let us talk speak of the VERY FEW good petstores in this world please :D

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Not to offend you, but I believe some of you have posted in the wrong thread... This one is about LPS appreciation, not about how much your petstores suck. Maybe you do not have any good petstores, this thread would likely not be for you ;)

Let us talk speak of the VERY FEW good petstores in this world please :D
I was confused. I thought we were all posting our opinions good or bad.. Until I entered the thread. {D I was waiting for someone to respond. ;)

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
While not really local (it's an hour drive), Preuss Pets in Lansing is fantastic. Knowledgable staff, and they have a huge, incredible variety of animals, all of which they refuse to sell unless absolutely healthy. It's worth the trip, as our local Petco just has gnarly, overpriced Avics and roseas.