LP molt, finally!

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Poor picture, but I didn't want to disturb it any more than a single snapshot. It's been in pre-molt for awhile now. So long that I was starting to get concerned. When I looked in this morning, it was reclined in a little molt hammock it constructed during the night. By the time I left for work it was almost out.
Even though it hasn't eaten in a month and a half, it's definitely been growing in there! From the length of leg I can see, I'm going to guesstimate that it went from ~3.5" to at least 5". Can't wait till next week when it is out and about and I can get a good pic. :)

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:D mine did exactly the same thing yesterday! 3.5" to 5" after weeks of waiting. congrats {D

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have a sac mate to this one, too. For awhile they molted real close to each other and stayed pretty comparable in size. This one squeezed an extra molt in in October, but no significant growth. The other one last molted in early February and shows no current signs of any upcoming. I believe this one has now shot way past its sac mate in LS.

Congrats on a good molt for yours, too! :)