LP female aggression to the male.

Link

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm in the process of pairing up some LP's, but my female is not wanting to take the male. She thwacks the ground by him, when he starts doing his jig to her and scares him off.

She's been living at room temperature prior to pairing, and I raised her to about 85F now. Her substrate is somewhat dry. She molted 3 weeks ago and ate several roaches since. Her carapace is slightly larger than his, but his leg span is slightly larger. She's about 8".

Any tips to get her more in the mood?

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Mine hated each other so i left them together over night in a big box and she had 3500++ slings! never thought i would get any she wanted nothing to do with him whatsoever! he must have waited till she was sleeping! lol

Link

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dang dude. Do you suggest I do that? I did that with H. lividum. One of my males lived with her for a month without getting eaten, and then I sent him to do some 50/50's.

My female has been underground ever since. I haven't caught a single glimpse of her.

I could do that cohabitation thing, but the male isn't mine. He's a loaner for a 50/50. I don't want to put him in too much danger if I don't have to. Did your female eat the male?

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'd Feed her a little more 1st Aaron

Then try again....if ya have to give the MM back, I'll likely have one for ya ;)

My last sack, they co-habitated for 6 weeks or so, until {D :}

I have 3 Headstones in her cage for a reason though :D

LMK ~ No Split needed = I have enough of them crawling around :p GL - Jason

Link

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Jason

I can always count on you. I know that. You are by far the most giving person on the boards.

I'm breeding them for the achievement of it, not for the slings. It's a learning experience for me, and I'm fulfilling that male's purpose in life.

If I fail miserably, I'll know who to call. ;)

It's much appreciated.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well I certainly hope you do Not fail!

Cause, then who's gonna save the Princess :p *Tee-Hee* :D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://il.youtube.com/v/MmtcTIHPA-Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://il.youtube.com/v/MmtcTIHPA-Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

MOBugGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Good luck man if ya need help sellin those baby's I can drive up pick some up and help ya out.lol I bet you dont want to mail off hundreds if not thousands of packages lmao.

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
Good luck man if ya need help sellin those baby's I can drive up pick some up and help ya out.lol I bet you dont want to mail off hundreds if not thousands of packages lmao.
yes that does sound like it would suck all by your self :(