Lost A.Geniculata now what?

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Don't ask how it happend i couldent tell you. I havent seen it in about 3 months so i decided to dig it up. Dug through the cage 4 times and even sorted the the dirt into 2 piles. nothing. I found a molt up on a shelf above where i was keeping it. dont know if its old or not though. I've looked high and low. dont know where else to look. any helpful info would be great.

JColt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You just need to look in every nook and cranny. Most times you have given up only to find them when you go get a drink in middle of night, lol. And of course in skivies!

jenniferinny

Arachnoknight
Anytime I want to find something that I really wouldn't want anyone to see loose, I just invite someone over. If you've got inlaws, just invite them over, have a dinner party, it'll show up.

Nah, just kiddin, I wouldn't even know where to start looking. Obviously, it probably would've stopped at the first ideal location it found. I would just do a systematic search from the closest area and work your way out from there. But, hey, if it's been a few months, it could be anywhere.

william

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
what about setting a small water dish in the center of the room.checking it through the night.

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, since the T could have escaped any time up to the 3 months time-frame, the T has probably by now already found a suitable place thats dark and cozy to live in. Since you havent seen the T wandering around, walking along the wall, etc, and you mentioned finding a molt on a shelf, its possible the T is living near the shelf. Look all around in dark areas. And putting out a dish of water may attract the T too.