Looking for id photos...

Australis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've checked Scorpfauna and saw theres a long list of scorp species that is endemic to where I come from...Malaysia.

Out of the 23 listed, Wat i've seen or heard of are only a small fraction of it.
So i was wondering if someone or anyone from the research background or hobbyist can share some id photos of those species with me. I'm planning to get some of those oddballs that dont seem to turn up.

Mr Ythier, well if u are lookin :D I'd like to know where i could get id photos of these specimens and better still if there are locations available...coz now wat i tell the collectors are...BAG ANYTHING WITH 8 LEGS AND 1 STINGER :eek:
its abit destructive and not so eco frenly :8o

Australis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks

But i dun happened to see any pix as i just speedily glance through it. Was busy...:)

Anyone else can help me with some reference pix ?

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks

But i dun happened to see any pix as i just speedily glance through it. Was busy...:)

Anyone else can help me with some reference pix ?
Uhhh... theres a pic of every heterometrus species in that PDF file i linked, not sure what you're talking about not seeing any :confused:

Australis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yup yup...sorry my bad...i guess it loaded slowl on my office pc.

Anyway, thanks for the information, coz i found some info on the chaerilius sp and their location.
Hoping that it wont be a problem to find them :8o

I'm still looking for more publications on Malaysian species...please help...

Thank you

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
he must have glanced through it VERY VERY quickly not to see all those pics'