Looking for an interesting T to buy

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A. geniculata by far. Big, good eater, beautiful, mine (although she is very sick) has a funny personality, she will attack the water dish when I fill it up and do a threat display at the water but will not move. Also you can get them cheap, i think Botar has them at $45 at 2 or 3 inches. did i mention their size, up to 8 or 9 inches.{D

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
a.genic certainly ain't bad. I remember seeing a movie where it did the happy dance in the process of getting like 15 crickets. May be I will get one eventually. Dunno yet.

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My 2 Cents ;)

I have to chime in here :D I love passing on suggestions;)
Ok, I have a spectacular B. boehmei...prettier than both my B. smithi's, I think. But B. smithi are beautiful in their own right-dont get me wrong. I am a brachy over, lol:eek: I have a B. angustum that rocks...all black with red hairs all over! My brachys stay in sight 100% of the time, never hiding except when Im in the cage fiddling with stuff, lol.
Now, I ordered an A. geniculata that I fell in love with...stunning bands of white with red hairs covering abdomen and legs...has quickly become the high light of my collection with my neighbors and friends and family who hated Ts, but "cant help but look at this one", :rolleyes: {D
Oh, and A. versicolor are just fantastically unreal to look at at...nothing prettier in my opinion, but I wasnt sure if u were looking for 'pretty' with the ts u had listed in ur original post, lol;)

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am looking for pretty and/or interesting behavior-wise.
Price is not an issue.
I think I will buy 2 Singapore "blue" slings and one C. crawshayi now and then deliberate upon given suggestions until August.

Keep posting.

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
0.0.2 Cyriopagopus sp., Singapore "blue", named @tkins and $&y - yes, like that, with symbols.
0.0.1 Citharischius crawshayi, King Baboon, named #ator.

Nice buy at EB Vivarium at Berkeley just today.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Congrats on the new little ones! Whats the sizes?

Nice names, you should teach them to fetch and come when they are called. :p

I'm expecting pictures in no more then an hour... tick tock tick tock..

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am gonna post char-s and pic-s in my announcements thread in 10min

tacoma0680

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would try a avic versicolor or maybe go with a T. blondi they get really big and alot of people like to keep them

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
avic-s do sound good, now that I have looked at more of them.

Blondi would be ok when I have my own house or something. It needs a lot of space, I understand. Besides, i think i will rear up my redhead, crawshay,i before I tackle any blondes.