looking for a scorp....

rebirthflame

Arachnopeon
i have an empty exo terra at the moment and i've been looking for some scorpions to fill it, the problem is im in the uk so that pretty much rules me out of any of the buthid species. Centruroides vittatus or something similar would have been ideal but i shouldnt dwell on things i cant have. anyway basically im looking for an arboreal scorp thats not a member of the buthid family that can hopefully be kept communally.

H. cyaneus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I. politus are pretty cool. I'd get some if you can. They're small though. Also, don't keep a gravid female with another female. ;)

Mike

rebirthflame

Arachnopeon
wow i never expected to find anything close to what i was looking for, and to think it was under my nose all along i often check that site but as "A small (adult size approx. 4cm), active scorpion." was all the info given i just overlooked it. how many of these do you think can comfortably be housed in a 30x30x45 exo terra, obviously it depends on the amount of cover i give them but an approximation......

1 gravid female + 1 non gravid female = 1 very large gravid female im guessing? the problem is once i have them i wont be able to seperate them really as space is a problem (im a student)