Looking for a fellow Arachnohollic to spend time with :)

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
Hello my name is Mollie Hughes :) some of you already know me! but I just want to intoduce myself to everyone else! I am actualy looking for someone from NH to talk to talk to and possably meet up with! I want to be able to actualy meet someone who I can talk to about the hobby lol everyone else just kinda disregards it as a un-interesting topic. :/
this is me and some of my tarantulas !

this is my face book :) http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1497070797

pm me to chat :)

Malodave

Arachnopeon
Arachnophiles in NH

Well I am in Nashua, NH. I am new to this board but have been keeping some Ts for about 2 years now.

This is what I have now and I am waiting for five more B. Smithi slings from Ken the Bug Guy this week.

Grammostola Rosea Chilean Rose Hair 5" ROSITA

Cyclosternum Fasciatus Costa Rican Tigerrump 3.5" TIGGER

Bracypelma Smithi Mexican Red-knee 6" JUANITA

Bracypelma Smithi Mexican Red-knee 5" POCO

Grammostola Pulchripes Chaco Golden Knee 6.5"

Grammostola Pulchra Brazilian Black 2.5" SHADOW

Paraphysa Scrofa Chilean Copper 2" PENNY

Haplopelma Lividum Cobalt Blue 3" ELVIS

Avicularia Versicolor Antilles Pinktoe Sling FUZZY

Avicularia Versicolor Antilles Pinktoe Sling SPEEDY

Theraphosa Blondi Goliath Birdeater 5" VLAD/VLADIS "the Impaler"

Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens Greenbottle Blue 2" GOBLIN

Brachypelma Vagans Mexican Redrump 1.5" RUSTY

Acanthoscurria Geniculata Brazilian Giant White Knee Sling

Bracypelma Boehmei Mexican Fireleg Sling FUEGO

MaloDave

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
Hey Mollie! I'm a new hobbyist with 4 Ts (and people on AB hate me :) ). You have some awesome tarantulas! Is that second one a C. Fimbriatus?

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
You have Beautiful eyes
Your T's are beautiful as well.
Thank you! :)

Hey Mollie! I'm a new hobbyist with 4 Ts (and people on AB hate me ). You have some awesome tarantulas! Is that second one a C. Fimbriatus?
hello burntsnow :) i doubt anyone hates you on AB! some people get a little agressive with their words but I am always willing to give advice and help people new to the boards so please ask me questions if you would like :) also No that is a C. Fasciatum .

Well I am in Nashua, NH. I am new to this board but have been keeping some Ts for about 2 years now.

This is what I have now and I am waiting for five more B. Smithi slings from Ken the Bug Guy this week
I got some B.smithi slings from ktbg they are hungry little guys! lol I accidently deleted ur pm so pleaase send me another :) I have only been in the hobby for about a year but I have the following list already :) also if you ever need help on the boards feel free to ask me any questions

1.1.0 G.rosea
1.0.0 A.avic
0.1.5 B.smithi
0.1.0 A.anax
1.1.0 B.Albo
1.0.0 B.Emelia
0.1.0 OBT
0.1.0 C.fasciatum
0.1.0 H.mac
0.0.1 P.regalis
0.0.1 P.striata
0.1.0 P. cambridgei
0.1.0 L.para
1.0.0 H.spinifer

lots of roaches and some beatles :)

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
Wow, so many! You're extremely lucky, I'm restricted by my parents to have 5 Ts max :angry: . Anyways, there was this whole button quail thing that got everyone ticked off at me, but, eh. Right now, I'm trying to save my money on an Avicularia Metallica or Pokie Regalis. I had $50, but I spent it on some acrylic cages. Although, the cages will be well worth it in the long run.

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
Hey Mollie! I'm a new hobbyist with 4 Ts (and people on AB hate me :) ). You have some awesome tarantulas! Is that second one a C. Fimbriatus?
I'm sure that no one holds any malcontent towards you.Just make sure before you post you reread what you wrote. Ask yourself if your post is the correct approach to receiving the most helpful response.Acting like a child will get you treated like a child.

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
Compared to the rude remarks, I wasn't the only one acting like a child. In fact, I'm pretty sure that no one checked their posts on that thread. They just flamed me and took advantage of an opportunity to act like jerks without getting an "infraction".

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
Compared to the rude remarks, I wasn't the only one acting like a child. In fact, I'm pretty sure that no one checked their posts on that thread. They just flamed me and took advantage of an opportunity to act like jerks without getting an "infraction".
You really cant worry about others,you can only control yourself.Sometimes it pays to be a bigger man,just let it go and walk away.

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
Thanks you guys for adding me! I have had fun chatting with you Roey (burntsnow) Kevan I added you! you should throw me a FB message or chat sometime :)

Toirtis

Arachnobaron
I would happily meet for coffee and T chat, but you are a bit far away, lol. Not enough T people here, either...boards are cool, but I love personally hanging out with people of like mind.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
that is internet folks to you,
I would pay less to nothing attention to it, that is why many folks lurking and not posting at all
sometime just seems anything you say there would be few people who have way to much time in their hands to disagree, discuss, object, or laugh at it
Just ignore it and enjoy better aspects of this hobby ;)

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
I would happily meet for coffee and T chat, but you are a bit far away, lol. Not enough T people here, either...boards are cool, but I love personally hanging out with people of like mind.
were are you located? I travel alot so there will probably be some point were i am in your area!

tebs

Arachnopeon
Mamisha! I like the name very..eh oriental? anyway nice Ts..I'm new to the hobby myself and only got 1 so far...its the rare kind though....its a (drum roll) rosea...dont be jealous now.....wait im'a add you on my facebook....

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Try being a mom with little kids, attempting to meet like-minded people..."So, you and your daughter like to go to the park? My daughter likes to help me feed roaches and tarantulas".