Looking death in the face..pic..

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Picked these up last week and realized how long it's been since I've had this species. Man I dig em. :) Leiurus quinquestriatas ( Deathstalker ) enjoy
Phil

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Yeah Phil, those are some wicked little scorps. What camera/resoultion did you use to take the pic. Its a pretty good photo. He look like he is smiling. :D

Have fun and be careful.

John
];')

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
another shot...

Here's another shot that I personally liked better but the 1st one show the stinger. enjoy
Phil

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Yeah I think the second pic brings out the detail on the body more and make the scorp look more aggressive that the first...I think your use of the black sand helps too.

John
];')

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
fear not John...

I'm always careful especially with these. The pics were from my digital Toshiba model PDR-M21 2.1 mega pixel cost somewhere around $200 but with practice and a tripod to counteract my unsteady hands it will shoot some pretty decent pics from time to time. Glad ya liked em.
Phil

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, nice L.q.! Soon for me but not yet. Need a little more practice with the hot stuff and I'm probably a little deeper in it than I should be.
Nice pics too btw. You're right, all it takes is a steady hand. I use an Olympus Camedia c-211 Zoom. It's a 2.1 as well. A little toying with the lighting and a good steady shot does the trick pretty good.

Have fun with your new Scorp. :)

Atrax