Lookie what I got!

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He just molted out, made a sperm web, charged up and ready to meet my female Chaco this weekend! :) I'm feeding my female up in hopes that she'll see him for the true stud he is as opposed to seeing him as lunch. ;)
He's actually pretty good size. His new legspan is definitely over 6" so he should be able to hold his own...(and hers too iykwim!:} )
I'll definitely be posting more pics too.

Atrax

Attachments

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow those are some very well defined tibial spurs. That is a nice looking male.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Atrax,
Now that boy's hang'in some hook. She does'nt know what she's in for. He's got to be the John Holmes of tibal hooks
Ok, thats enough..
I sure hope she drops a eggcase. I've been wanting a Chaco for a long time now.. :} :}

Good luck, and try to get pictures of the mating.. You can do it!!

Ernie

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by Atrax
He just molted out, made a sperm web, charged up and ready to meet my female Chaco this weekend! :) I'm feeding my female up in hopes that she'll see him for the true stud he is as opposed to seeing him as lunch. ;)
He's actually pretty good size. His new legspan is definitely over 6" so he should be able to hold his own...(and hers too iykwim!:} )
I'll definitely be posting more pics too.

Atrax
Best of luck to you (and him), and may an eggsac result. How long have you had your male and how large was he when you got him?

Joy

Charlie

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Male Chaco

LUUUUUCCCKKKKYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been wanting a Chaco for the longest! Best of luck to you!

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by MrT
Atrax,
Now that boy's hang'in some hook. She does'nt know what she's in for. He's got to be the John Holmes of tibal hooks

Ernie

:eek: ERNIE!! :eek:

My virgin ears!! (yeah right) LOL!

Peace,
Gillian
ps, I guess everyone now knows that I don't watch just Disney anymore..:D